Medical Information Only
You must have an email address on file with the office in order to access your patient portals.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the office at 386-677-9044.
Portal: For Medical Information Only
Click on the PATIENT PORTAL below or copy/paste this URL parksdermatology.ema.md/ema/PatientLogin into a Mozilla Firefox browser or Google Chrome browser and hit enter. If you do not currently have Mozilla or Chrome on your computer, you can download it by going to Google.com and searching Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. The download is for free. Do Not Use Other Browsers (i.e., Internet Explorer) as they can impede your ability to access the portal. Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your device in order to view/print pdf documents. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Check your email for a Welcome message from us. Click on the hyperlink within the message an follow the instructions.
- Password requirements: 7 characters with at least: 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Password, follow the instructions & check your email.
- Welcome to Parks Dermatology message box – to close this message box click on the "X"
- This will bring you to a page where you will see the following icons at the top of the page:
- Update your medical history, medications, allergies, social history/family history or preferred pharmacy.
- Contact Information or Insurance changes : you will need to call the office directly at (386) 677-9044.
This feature is NOT available from this portal.
- To send a secure email, click on “Compose Message.”
- In the "To" section choose your provider’s clinical staff. Clinical staff and providers will not treat or diagnosis through the patient portal. If you need an immediate response, please call the office at (386) 677-9044.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, call the office directly at (386) 677-9044.
- Call your pharmacy directly if you need to refill your prescription.
Test and Results:
Note: If you recently had a biopsy of a lesion sent for pathology, please know that the results can take up to two weeks to receive.
- Click on "Past Appointments” to view past visits. To view a visit note, click on Visit Date
- To view a pathology report click on “Results” and select a date.
- Ask a Question – click on COMPOSE. In the "To" section choose your provider’s clinical staff. If you need an immediate response, please call the office at (386) 677-9044, Option 4.