You must have an email address already on file with the office in order to access your patient portal. NOTE: This portal does NOT support appointment requests/cancellations or on-line payments.
Click on the PATIENT PORTAL LOGIN PAGE below or copy/paste this URL parksdermatology.ema.md/ema into a Mozilla Firefox browser or Google Chrome browser and hit enter. Select Patient Login. If you do not have Mozilla or Chrome on your device, download for free by going to Google.com and search for either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your device in order to view/print visit notes or test results. Adobe Acrobat Link
Other Web Browsers (i.e., Internet Explorer, Safari) can limit your ability to access or view information in your portal. If you're having issues switch to Firefox or Chrome. We cannot troubleshoot any device or web browser issues.
- Check your email for a Welcome message. Click on the hyperlink inside the email an follow the instructions. You will be prompted to create a password.
- Password requirements: at least 7 characters with at least: 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Password, answer the questions, then check your email.
- Welcome to Parks Dermatology message box – to close message click on the "X" upper right side.
- You will see the following icons at the top of the page:
- Preview Contact Information and Insurance Information. Call the office directly at (386) 677-9044 to make changes.
- You can enter medications, allergies, social/family history, past medical history, health conditions and preferred pharmacy.
This feature is NOT available from this portal.
- To send a secure email, click on “Compose Message.”
- In the "To" section choose your provider’s clinical staff. Clinical staff and providers will not treat or diagnosis through the patient portal. If you need an immediate response, please call the office at (386) 677-9044.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, call the office directly at (386) 677-9044.
- Call your pharmacy directly if you need to refill your prescription.
Test and Results:
Note: If you recently had a biopsy of a lesion sent for pathology, please know that the results can take up to two weeks to receive.
- Click on "Past Appointments” to view past visits. To view a visit note, click on Visit Date
- To view a pathology report click on “Results” and select a date.
- Ask a Question – click on COMPOSE. In the "To" section choose your provider’s clinical staff. If you need an immediate response, please call the office at (386) 677-9044, Option 4.